Know how to transfer quota 3 without paying easily
Most Indonesians are definitely familiar with the 3 (tri) provider, it seems that there is a way to transfer the quota 3 and for those of you who need an emergency. The need for internet share is really very important to find information or just to surf and chat on social networks.
Naturally , now the use of the Internet is so important for everyone. This is due to its increasing use and is widely needed in everyday life. Therefore, many providers compete to offer the public various promotions of internet packages.
Procedures for the transfer of quota 3 and its requirements
You should know that every provider always offers quota transfer services. However, not all providers offer an easy and instant way. Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to transfer the quota easily.
One of the providers that will be discussed in this article is 3 (Tri). Therefore , for those of you who want to transfer the quota with a Tri card, of course, there are some terms and conditions that must be taken into account. Here are some conditions that must be taken into account before h endak makes how to transfer the quota 3.
It would be nice for you if before transferring the quota, be it between suppliers or others, it is still mandatory to meet the existing requirements. Where these requirements include:
- The consignor’s number must be during the active period.
- Meanwhile, the recipient’s number is allowed subject to a grace period. However, make sure that your number does not pass the grace period , as it can be lost. If the recipient’s number is lost, the quota transfer is declared a failure.
- In addition, the minimum balance of the sender to transfer the credit must be 5 thousand IDR. Therefore, you need to make sure that the nominal money in the card reaches ata s RP 5 thousand to make a transfer.
As for a number of the above conditions, it is really necessary to pay attention, although it does not look so complicated and complicated. For those of you who use tri cards, you can transfer this quota of 3, either to fellow users or even to other operators.
Busakah Transfer Cota 3 to other operators?
As a layperson, do you know how to transfer quota 3 either to other users or to other operators? Can I transfer my quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer internet share to both others and other operators.
Please note for yourself provider 3 users that there is a service of delivery of data packets over the internet that can be easily accessed. While it’s not as easy as other providers, this provider is always trying to develop its level of service.
In addition, there are several differences between the 3rd provider and others where it provides services in the form of quota charges that are cheaper than other providers. Not only the cost of data packets tends to be cheaper, the cost of SMS and phones between them and other operators is also very cheap.
In fact , not only do you get this advantage, but also unlimited access to social media. Where if the data package on the internet has run out, but you can still access social media applications such as WhatsApp, Line and so on.
Although 3 (Tri) does not have as good a service as other providers and offers quota delivery services between themselves and other operators, but you can still enjoy other services. So, you don’t have to worry if you want to transfer data packets between them or to other operators.
How to transfer the 3rd share between them
Although this method is not so easy andsimp it into sending data packets like other cards, it can still succeed successfully. Here are some steps in sending 3 data packets, including:
- Transfer quota between 3 dial-up
Here are some steps in sending data packets over the internet to 3 other cards, including:
- Dial *323# then click OK or call on the dial-up menu.
- Then you can enter the nominal credit you want to transfer, as well as the destination number you want to send.
- Please wait a while for the notification or notification received to continue with the confirmation.
- If the delivery of the credit is declared successful, the recipient can immediately register a data package.
- Transfer of quotas through the BimaTri application
The method of transferring quota 3 is not only by dial-up or USSD, but also by using the BimaTri application. If the BimaTri application is a special service for tri users to help serve their customers in making transactions.
Indeed, there are many types of transactions that can be carried out easily, including sending data over the internet to other tri users. You can use the BimaTri ini app to send credits to each other or to other carriers.
Where is the first way is to install the BimaTri app on your smartphone first. Then, you need to create an account using number 3 to still register. If you have successfully created the account, a pop-up notification will appear regarding the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to send your Tri quota with the BimaTri app, namely:
- Sign in to the app first using the Tri number you’ve prepared to send your quota.
- If you have successfully logged in, please look for the 3Product menu.
- In addition, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri application is to determine the choice of package to be transferred to the 3Product menu.
- Then, select the menu to buy products for other users.
- Teacher, please enter the number to which you want to transfer the quota, then press the buy button.
How to transfer quota 3 to other operators
In addition to sending internet data packets to each other, can tri also send it to other operators? The answer is that now, there is no data packet transfer service feature to other operators from provider 3. However, you don’t have to worry, usually 3 will continue to update the service.
For now, 3 is still developing and favoring its services in terms of ease in browsing the internet with cheap and affordable quota costs. Usually, in the transfer service, the tri itself still applies the system to each other, not to other operators.
So, you have not been able to send data packets internet 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Axis and so on. It is hoped that Tri can immediately add this feature to the service in order to make it easier for nods to send data packets to all operators in Indonesia.
As is known, the useof p ulsa for phone and sms is really very necessary. Although not so often, there are still quite a few people who rely on sms and credit phone functions. Therefore, it is good if tri improves its services also in terms of features.
Some of the ways to transfer quota 3 that have been described above, are expected to be a reference as well as a hint for those of you who are still confused.